Billing address not working!

ism
ism Posts: 1 ✭✭

I tried everything, capital letters, mixed up the street name/number, special characters, etc.. Nothing seems to be working, any idea what to do?

From what I see, the problem seems to be that the postal code doesn't allow spaces but I have a apace in the middle of CC address, also my home address has Av in it while it's Ave on CC. I tried manually but not working.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,077 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello ism,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    If you are trying to use a Canadian MasterCard or Visa and the billing address is correct, I would recommend contacting our support team for further investigations.
    You can reach them via chat from the following FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use
    Please access the link and after a few seconds, a green bubble will appear in the bottom right-hand corner. From there you can select the chat option and someone will be with you shortly. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    IMPORTANT

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling
    •  

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

This discussion has been closed.