Is internet completely down for anyone else in Laval?

Options
T M. #15162
T M. #15162 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Chat bubbles don't work, and messenger is taking forever. Is anyone else down for last 1.5 hours approx?

Best Answer

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options

Hello T M. #15162,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced this situation.  
    I just verified and at the moment everything is looking ok.
    Here you can find some troubleshooting if this might happen again: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-device-cannot-connect-wi-fi-how-do-i-fix
    If the issue persists please contact our support. I just verified and the contact sources are working. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options

Hello.,

I am also in Laval and can confirm my Fizz internet connection is working as normal.

If you are experiencing a connection problem, I would first suggest restarting your modem by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable on your Wi-Fi modem.
    2. Make sure all the lights on the modem are off once you have unplugged it.
    3. Wait ten (10) seconds. This is important. Please allow a proper amount of time to pass by before plugging the modem back in. At least 10 seconds.
    4. Plug your modem back into the electrical outlet. Expect about a three (3) minute delay to allow your devices to sync and reconnect to the internet.

Hopefully a quick reboot will fix the issue.

Good luck!

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Options

FYI Facebook, Messenger, What'SApp and Instagram were down yesterday from 11:00 AM to 18:00 PM

This discussion has been closed.