New user with referral

Hi.

I received a link from a friend to create an account.

At no point asked me or show referral code.

How that will work for the discount for me and her?

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

The option to add referal code is in the order summary page:

Did you use an account which already had fizz service in the past ? Or did you create a new one ? Any one person can only be referred once, when they subscribe to their first Fizz service.

If you did not enter the code there during the initial subscription, it is too late to add it now.

If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code. 

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

• Cabrita
    Cabrita Posts: 4 ✭✭

It is my first time with Fizz, my first referral ever and I clicked in the link she sent me.

As I said before I didn’t have that option or any code came with the link sent.

As mentioned in the link, I thought that that would be automatic.

If that doesn’t work, I will just cancel it.

Thank you

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

You SHOULD be able to check any referal history by going to this link:

https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/referral/history

If not, log into your account, and from the main page:

https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/overview

Click on the "BELL" icon on the top right of the screen. It shows you all notifications, and I think it would have a message there.

Keep in mind referal amount get applied to both accounts after you have made your second payment. ie: applicable to your 3rd month balance.

• Cabrita

I clicked the “BELL” and there’s no notification there.

I understand that would be on the third month. But I need to be sure that that is linked to both of our accounts.

The referral is the reason I’m changing.

• Cabrita

Thank you very much

• VinceL
    VinceL Posts: 17 ✭✭

You can use my code ZAZ69

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Entering a referral code: when and where.
    1. A referral code must be entered when the person is activating their plan.

If a person forgets to enter the referral code when subscribing, they’re unfortunately out of luck. We cannot retroactively apply a referral code. 

• Any one person can only be referred once, when they subscribe to their first Fizz service. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, she won’t be able to use one when she adds another mobile plan or subscribes to the Home internet service (the reference code field will have disappeared).  

• Sickboy
    Sickboy Posts: 105 ✭✭

My sister got the same issue open a ticket should get resolved

This discussion has been closed.