No internet connection since 10am on Sept 2

Options
Nathaliekiwi
Nathaliekiwi Posts: 2 ✭✭

Please Fizz provide an update as it appears that many clients have their INTERNET DOWN on Sept 2. I have tried all resets, reboots, advices on the Forum. Very frustrating.

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options

The network issues should all be resolved by now. (few exception exist where hardware was damaged and they are still working on it):

If it still does not work, I would recommend unplugging the power to the modem for 10 minutes. Yes wait the 10 minutes. And then plug it in again. This will force a fresh resync of the modem.

If that still does not work, I think you would be best to contact directly with a customer service agent (we are all just users here like you).

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat (during business hours)
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hello Nathaliekiwi,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    The maintenance work is over and the service should be working properly now.
    I have verified your connection and everything is looking good from my side.
    Please restart the modem one more time and test again.
    If by any chance you still experience any issue please reach our support.
    Here you can find more information about contacting our support team: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• SgtSlicer
    SgtSlicer Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I had the same problem at the same time, lasted about an hour untill it automatically reconnected and all perfect afterwards