Every morning 10 am , still doesn’t have internet….

Options
Vitalii C.
Vitalii C. Posts: 7 ✭✭

Chek please this problem

Because every morning internet down for 5 min

Around 10 am

Weekend all good

Thx

Best Answer

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Could also be something being induced via the Coax cable from some external source.

Since it is only on weekdays, maybe it is some commecial large generator or something which is causing some interference during a starting surge which forced the modem to resync.

Jusy throwing it out there, Do you have the modem on the same circuit as any machinery maybe (A/C unit, etc..) ?

Won't be easy to find :( You should contact support to see what they can do.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Answers

• fizzywizzy
    fizzywizzy Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

I haven’t had any problem with my internet with Fizz. Maybe your modem or router is running a task at 10am every week day?

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

Yeah sounds to me like a regular thing. Try to contact Fizz support so that they can check on your device.

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Options

Hello Vitalii C.,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I just verified your connection and it seem that some of the signals were not within normal values for the past few days. 
    Please make sure that all the cables are well connected.
    Here you can also find more troubleshooting you can try: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it
    If the issue persists I would recommend a factory reset and contacting our support for further investigations. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.