I've restarted my Wi Fi modem many times today, but I haven't restored the network all day.

Options
yiyang
yiyang Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've restarted my Wi Fi modem many times today, but I haven't restored the network all day.

Best Answer

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

The network issues should all be resolved by now (few exception exist where hardware was damaged and they are still working on it):

If it still does not work, I would recommend unplugging the power to the modem for 10 minutes. Yes wait the 10 minutes. And then plug it in again. This will force a fresh resync of the modem.

If that still does not work, I think you would be best to contact directly with a customer service agent (we are all just users here like you).

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat (during business hours)
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options

Hello yiyang,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that you contacted our support. They informed you the issue was fixed and that you should try restarting the modem and verify the connection again after.  
    If by any chance you still experience any issues please reach our support team to investigate this further. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.