Schedule problem with internet installation

Options
Solahlou
Solahlou Posts: 11 ✭✭

I want to take a appointement to install internet but i can't make it until 5h20 pm. Is there a way to choose evening and tell the technicien i can't be there the first 20 minutes ?

thank you (:

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Solahlou,

Thank you for your question. 

I see that a colleague of mine has already provided an answer for you in private. However, I confirm that when choosing an appointment, you or an adult will have to be at the address within the scheduled time frame. You have more details on the FAQ that Mike has provided to you.  

Have a good one,
    -Radu

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

If the appointment is today it is too late

The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment.

• If it's after 9h pm the day before your appointment, the option to modify your appointment won’t be offered to you in your account. You must at that point contact our Customer Service team by logging into your Fizz account and using the chat bubble that appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (within our business hours). They’ll be able to let the technician know and reschedule your appointment.

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

However, if you already have the coaxial cable in your home, you can have someone else there in order to receive the modem

This discussion has been closed.