Phone order is slow or non-existent

Options
T_Lambert8
T_Lambert8 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I placed an order for a pre-loved iphone three days ago and then my bank blocked the payment for security reasons. I unblocked the card and contacted Fizz through Facebook and chat. They moved the issue to a support ticket but nothing seems to be happening. When I ask for an update they tell me I just have to wait. There's no sign of my phone order anywhere. Have any of you experienced anything like this and did you ever get your phone? I'm wondering if I should buy one someplace else.

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,743 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@T_Lambert88 When your problem is escalated means that the first level support agent cannot do much for you. Therefore, you need to wait sorry

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,148 admin
    Options

Hello Theo Lambert,

I am sorry for the situation encountered.
    I have verified your account and see that indeed a ticket is already escalated to our team, and it's still under investigation. Rest assured because our technical team will provide a solution as soon as possible. Once they will have an update, we will notify you via the email address associated with your Fizz account.
    I have also added a note on the ticket, to speed up its solving process.

Thank you very much for your patience, Have a great day!
    -Adelina

• T_Lambert8
    T_Lambert8 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I still haven't heard anything and I also contacted everyone at chat and FB messenger to cancel the support ticket a few days ago and didn't hear from them either. It also hasn't been closed yet. I found the phone I wanted on eBay from a very good seller there so I am happy, just hope the original Fizz order that stalled is properly cancelled now.

This discussion has been closed.