Monthly Payment failed?

Ari L.
Ari L. Posts: 3 ✭✭

Credit card is not expired, and charge has been applied to my card seen in my card transaction. I also called my bank customer service, and was told that it was ok from bank side, and the money has been delivered to Fizz.

Wonder what's going on.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ari L.

I can see that you managed to contact us 3 days ago and a colleague of mine confirmed the fact that your payment was successfully taken and processed, followed by your new cycle renewing as a result.

Thank you for your consideration.

Have a good one!

Andrei 

Answers

• LoraJKM
    LoraJKM Posts: 2 ✭✭

I just had the same issue. Payment went through as seen on my card transactions but received an email saying "Payment didn't go through" and I must act before 10PM tonight. Must be a bug on their end. Hope it doesn't disrupt service.

• Tilda
    Tilda Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same here. I hope it’s legitimate and not a virus on their end

• hpox
    hpox Posts: 22 ✭✭

Même chose de mon côté...

J'ai reçu ce courriel :

Je n'ai pas cliqué sur le lien, croyant à une fraude. Sur mon compte Fizz, je vois qu'il semble réellement y avoir un problème. On peut voir un message similaire sous "Mes notifications".

Donc, c'était un courriel légitime, mais je peux voir en ligne que ça a passé sur ma carte (Mastercard). Je n'ai rien à actualiser, car l'information de ma carte est toujours bonne (expiration en 2023).

J'espère que Fizz pourra nous répondre d'ici demain 22h00.

• JamieB
    JamieB Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same issue. Recently updated my card info. Got the email tonight that payment failed. Verified the card was charged. Logged in and set another card to default payment method, even though all is good. No way to contact anyone at Fizz and from what I see they don't answer questions here... I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed quickly. I understand this is a no frills type of service but this is a concerning issue.

• Khalidscope
    Khalidscope Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same issue, started a chat, waited 2 hours, and when it was finally my turn in the queue, the chat ended and all it said was 'Sorry, we were not able to find any available agent.' Very poor...

• Ari L.
    Ari L. Posts: 3 ✭✭

I eventually got chat message back, telling me that all good, the transaction successfully went through on Fizz side. whew....

• Corine
    Corine Posts: 1 ✭✭

Pareil pour moi. J'ai recu le message d'erreur hier soir vers 22h et mon compte a ete préleve.

Je suis contente tout de meme de constater que c'est un probleme generalisé.

• VanzBananz
    VanzBananz Posts: 5 ✭✭

Pareil ici et le montant a été prélevé 2x sur ma carte de crédit

This discussion has been closed.