Fizz reward did not apply last monthly cycle bill

Options
Tomer
Tomer Posts: 15 ✭✭

In my rewards, i have for the last 6 months two upgrades 2$ each, in total 4$.

Each billing cycle i was able to see the 4$ reduction (actually i was able to see two times -2$) however, this month this upgrade was missing and i payed full price.

I tried to contact support but i don't have Facebook (neither Messenger) account and i was not sure what is the other option to contact support to fix it?

Best Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Tomer

Try on the forum, the french version... Little planet on top of the screen.

Do the same thing for the green bubble, and you'll reach the customers service.

Don't know why but it seems to work.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Tomer, 

Thank you for reaching us. 

I've just verified your Fizz account and I've already raised a ticket for this issue to our technical team. You can see the progress of your ticket form your Fizz account, by going to: My plans > My settings > My tickets, or directly from the "Overview" section. Once we'll have an update in the ticket, we'll notify you via email. 

For the contact information, I invite you to follow this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

To reach us via live chat, make sure that you're connected to your account and that you have an FAQ link opened. Click on the question mark icon that will pop-up in the right-hand corner of your screen. Make sure that you've disabled any pop-up browser block.

We also have other channels where you can reach us, like Twitter, WhatsApp or iMessage.

Have a good one,
    -Radu

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Options

@Tomer

I suggest you to contact the customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

• Tomer
    Options

When i click on the quesion mark it open a menu, i have 4 different options

1. Forum
    2. FAQ
    3. Messenger
    4. Chat

Option 1 to 2 are generic information, option 3 send me to Facebook which i don't have, option 4 does nothing.

Any suggestions how to contact support?

I also tried all 3 browsers, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, none of them did something when i click chat

• Tomer
    Options

Thank you !

French version working, only English not.

• Dapfizzer
    Options

@Tomer

Yeah I know, it's weird!

You're welcome!🙂

This discussion has been closed.