I was billed but have no service this morning. Please HELP

MrSchwein
MrSchwein Posts: 1 ✭✭

My payment passed yesterday. I have a confirmation # from my bank. My phone service is not working and the site says to update my payment information. The info is correct! Please resolve this asap, my work depends on my phone working!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓

Hello MrSchwein,

We're sincerely sorry about this situation. After checking your account, I've just escalated a ticket to our technical department so they can do the necessary verifications on their end and resolve this right away.

Rest assured that as soon as we have an answer from them, you will be notified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If you wish, you are also able to check the status of the ticket from your account in My settings – My tickets.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

Answers

• Whizz

Hello MrSchwein,

We're sincerely sorry about this situation. After checking your account, I've just escalated a ticket to our technical department so they can do the necessary verifications on their end and resolve this right away.

Restassured that as soon as we have an answer from them, you will benotified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If youwish, you are also able to check the status of the ticket from youraccount in My settings – My tickets.

Thankyou for your patience and understanding.

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

• Whizz

Hello MrSchwein,

Restassured that as soon as we have an answer from them, you will benotified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If youwish, you are also able to check the status of the ticket from youraccount in My settings – My tickets.

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

• Whizz

Hello MrSchwein,

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

• Whizz

Hello MrSchwein,

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

This discussion has been closed.