i can't see my data usage

Options
Wasim
Wasim Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in My Mobile

Hi I just joined! Everything is working ( text, calls, data) but i can't see my data usage nor my referral code, how long for the activation pending? Thanks!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,104 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Wasim,

Thank you so much for choosing us, however we're truly sorry about this situation encountered.

I checked and the number is fully transferred to us, the plan is also not in pending activation anymore. However, sadly I notice there's currently a display issue regarding your calls, data and texts.

In this case, Ikindly want to inform you that I have created a ticket and escalatedyour situation to our technical department, so they can make thenecessary verifications and solve this.Restassured that as soon as we have an answer from them, you will benotified via the e-mail address attached to your account. If youwish, you are also able to check the status of the ticket from youraccount in My settings – My tickets.

About the referral, rest assured it's visible and you can check it from My settings - Referral bonuses. For more information, you can take a look at our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Thankyou for your patience and understanding.
    -Ioana

Answers

This discussion has been closed.