I just joined fizz and I’m recommending it to everyone but

dolphin
dolphin Posts: 15 ✭✭

But they can’t see the 4Gb options I had why is that?

It’s either 3Gb or 9Gb! I’m asking this because I’m bit worried if next month I switched plan and later on I wanted 4Gb by then it would be gone?!

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,997 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Your plan remains the same even if the offer does not exist anymore ...unless you change it (what is specified in your Services Agreement, and that excludes upgrades). And when you change it, you can only choose amongst what is currently offered, and Fizz's offers fluctuate over time and relatively often.

So if you really like your 4GB plan, then stick to it. Maybe it will come back in the future, but then again for how long...

Remember:

• unused data get rolled over for 2 months. So maybe your 4GB is sufficient if it is your average consumption.
    • gifting data amongst friends is a way to save money. One large plan provides for others. Families do that.
    • you can always ask for a bit more data to close your month in designated forums (like here). People are more generous than we think.

Welcome to Fizz 🤗

• Jean-Michel G.
    Jean-Michel G. Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

The 4gb plan is no longer available for new customers, so if you change your plan you won't be able to get it back unless it comes back one day.

Answers

• dolphin
    dolphin Posts: 15 ✭✭

Huh, interesting plan system, thank you all for the explanation!

This discussion has been closed.