I hate fizz worst customer service ever

Options
rubykim02
rubykim02 Posts: 1 ✭✭

This is the third time they've broken their promises. They make me want to rip my hair out and slam my head on a door

First time: scheduled for 7:30-12, no showed, no call, email, texts, and four hours later showed up and they missed me. Obviously.

Second time: rescheduled for 5-8 quite a few days later, no showed again. No surprise there. No phone calls, no texts, just an email at 12am telling me i missed my appointment.

When i contacted them that day at around 9, they said they'll deliver it tomorrow and to contact back

Third time: when i contacted the next day (today), they could only do it tomorrow.

Like a week??? Really? I've been at my apartment for a week without wifi all bc of them and im always the one that has to be understanding and have patience. I literally hate fizz so much.

cant guarantee to me either that he'll be here tomorrow! 😂😂

So speechless that a company can have no respect for appointments and their customer's time. Would never recommend fizz to anyone and would stop anyone from getting fizz

Best Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@rubykim02

Unfortunately, Fizz are only the provider but not the company who's delivering the materiel... It's another one like Videotron per exemple.😕

But I understand so well your frustration.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,509 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello rubykim02,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding this. I've thoroughly verified your account and I saw that we have assisted regarding this, so that the appointment can be rescheduled for August 11th. You are also able to check this from your account, under My plans - Manage Plan - Appointments.

In the meantime, if you'd like, you can also check our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address for details regarding the technician's visit.

We appreciate your kind understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

Answers

• ValentinMTL
    ValentinMTL Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options

It is Videotron technicians that do the installation, but that is not a good excuse since Fizz is part of Videotron, just like Fido is Rogers.

This discussion has been closed.