What the heck is going on with the website?

Options
SabrinaP
SabrinaP Posts: 1 ✭✭

I've had a Fizz account (mobile phone with data) for my daughter for over 2 years... All is good. I want to get a second phone for my youngest daughter...

So I created the second account about a week ago (the same as I did the first time). Now it says that my address doesn't match my credit card information (obviously I've entered my address identical to my financial institution). However... it's the same card as my other daughter's account and it works fine there. I've even tried my wife's credit card and still no success. ???

It's completely impossible to speak with someone with the billing department or customer support by phone or even chat support.

To make matters worse, now the plan I wanted with 4 gigabytes of data doesn't even exist anymore. What the heck is going on? I find this is borderline ridiculous. Please contact me !!!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,176 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello SabrinaP,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    As we are 100% digitalized we can only offer our support online.  
    I just verified and the chat option is working. You can access it from most of our FAQs, from the green question mark in the bottom right-hand corner. 
    Please use it and contact our support team with more details and I am sure we will have this fixed. 

Have a lovely evening,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.