I can't receive calls, but i can call et receive texts messages.

Options
katerie
katerie Posts: 1 ✭✭

I can't receive calls, but i can call et receive texts messages. I can not try my new SIM card in a new phone. My phone is not new, and I was able to receive calls with my other cell company. In a mail, it says that my phone number was not transfer cause the the autorisation for the number transfer was not done on time, but we didn't receive a mail for that. I'm trying to do it again but it says that the information given is the same and refuse to retry. But i've check the info, and it is ok. I don't understand why I can do calls and reveive texts if my number is not transfert..

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Katerie,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can see that the transfer of your number wasn't completed and your plan wasn't activated as a result.
    Please contact us directly via Facebook Messenger and provide us withthe name of your previous provider, the account number you had withthem and also the IMEI number from your phone so we would be able toretry the phone number transfer process for you.

Here you can find more information about how you can do that:https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

This discussion has been closed.