Activation pending

Options

Hi, I activated my sim more than a day ago but it still says activation pending.

i am unable to call or text anyone, I only have data. My plan was unlimited text and call and 4GB of data. The owner went thought and I paid for a custom number. Now nothing works! Help me please, or refund me let me find a different service provider.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi KaeyStylez,
    Thankyou for reaching out to us.

Ican see on my end that the ticket created for the activation pending situation youencountered is still undergoing investigation by our dedicated team.
    Youwill be notified by us via email once a solution has been found bythem.

Youcan check on the ticket's progress from your Fizz account under Mysettings->My tickets.

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

Answers

• reference_JW13S
    reference_JW13S Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Options

Hello Kaey, you are writing to the community, we aren't Fizz reps!

By data, do you mean wifi or mobile data? Its odd that your sim would be activated only partially.

If you confirm that you have a plan with calls and text messages and they aren't working after you rebooted your phone, I would suggest you contact Fizz directly.

To chat with Fizz, visit this help page and click on the green bubble "?" on the bottom right corner: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why

The fastest way to talk with them is by live chat from 8am to 9pm. You can also send them a message on Facebook (fizzca) or whatsapp but there will be a delay between each messages... Fizz doesn't offer customer support by phone.

Also, keep in mind that you have 15 days to cancel your account with no charge if you change your mind. Here are all the details : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe (They will cancel the charge for your plan, but I don't think the SIM is refundable. You can keep it or give it to someone who is looking to join Fizz).

This discussion has been closed.