Why is Fizz so bad?

Options
Aleksander
Aleksander Posts: 2 ✭✭

I was suckered in by the $50 120mbs plan, only to experience severe service disconnections during one specific time period (~7-9am) every single day. After multiple, mind-numbing, texting arguments, with several different customer service representatives about how unlikely this was to be an issue on my end (due to the consistency of the interruptions' schedule), I was finally able to arrange a technician to come by. However, the technician never arrived and I received absolutely no notice that he wasn't showing up.

Which brings me to the million dollar question: why is Fizz such a joke? I'll be cancelling my subscription immediately and taking my business somewhere that can afford phones, common courtesy and consistent connections. If you've experienced anything similar, I strongly recommend you do the same.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,173 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Aleksander,

We're sorry to hear about this situation. I can assure you that, after checking your account, a technician indeed was at the address during the time frame chosen 17-20:30, however he was unable to find someone home and left his card.

I recommend to please contact us in private on any channel you wish: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us so that we can make the necessary verifications and ensure the address and phone number provided are the proper ones and be able to further help.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

This discussion has been closed.