Is there something wrong with the Internet service?

Options
Yang
Yang Posts: 4 ✭✭

I could not go online from this morning, all the light on the modem are green, the “@“ is keeping blinking, I live in La Prairie, could anyone know why?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Yang,

We're sincerely sorry to hear about this. Checking your account, I see there are no maintenance works performed in the area to affect the service. The modem appears online with the signals looking great, however the Wifi feature currently appears disabled. If by any chance you have your own router connected, I recommend disconnecting it.

Please perform a factory reset on the modem, youcan do it by pressing with a sharp object on the back of the modem onthe button for about 10 seconds, then let the modem reboot itself.This will reset all the configurations you have made to your Wi-fimodem settings and the network password will be the one from yourwhite sticker under Default pass key name. Also make sure that all the cables are well connected, both in the modem and the outlet.

Should there still be an issue, please contact us on any channel suits you best: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us for us to be able to further assist.

Have a great day,
    -Ioana

Answers

• Yang
    Yang Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

By the way, I have tried restart my modem many times

This discussion has been closed.