VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING SINCE JUNE 9 CHANGE OVER.

Options
DQC
DQC Posts: 1 ✭✭

VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING SINCE JUNE 9 CHANGE OVER.

Hello for some reason I can't access my voice mail. When prompted I enter my pin followed by the pound. The system then indicates I have 'Seven' new messages, and does not go any further. then DEAD.....

Help support form Fizz has been totally inadequate I have submitted several help tickets with technical services however nothing is being accomplished. Although the lip service from the online chat discussion with Fizz is ridiculous. There is absolutley no service with this company, and as a customer you should not expect anything, I did and that was my mistake.

That has been my experience and being told "If there isn't anything else, allow me to wish you a marvelous day!" after submitting several tickets is priceless.

I will leave my help tickets bellow incase FIZZ reads these online discussions, but likely they don't seem to care or seem to be in the telecomunication business for that matter.

This is has been painfull 2 months and my first complant in over 2 years. Potential customers should really concider who they choose for their mobile provider. I will do the same.

Ticket #116768
Ticket #114207
Ticket #111359
Ticket #110440
#VOICEMAIL , #TECHNICAL SUPPORT, #CUSTOMER SERVICE, #PROBLEM, #NOT WORKING, #TICKET, #PHONE ,#HELP, #ONLINE CHAT

#VOICEMAIL , #TECHNICAL SUPPORT , #CUSTOMER SERVICE , #PROBLEM , #NOT WORKING , #HELP TICKET , #PHONE , #ONLINE CHAT , #FIZZ , #HELP , #UNACCEPTABLE

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,378 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello DQC,

We're sincerely sorry about the unpleasant situation encountered. I have checked your account and I can assure you the ticket is in progress as we speak, our technical department is doing everything necessary to remedy this.

As soon as we have an update from them, we will inform you over email. In the meantime, please also know that the forms submitted from your account are not escalated to the technical department, there is currently one ticket #110440 regarding voicemail while the others are forms submitted by you, from the account.

We appreciate your kind understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

This discussion has been closed.