[Fizz Voicemail] lost all saved messages?

Options
Dreamer
Dreamer Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello!

In the past, I had something like 5 saved messages on my Fizz voicemail, including some very important ones.

I was always able to listen to these messages before, some were as old as a year.

But today my Fizz voicemail told me I had no saved messages.

I haven't transferred from another cell phone operator. I've been using Fizz for two years and my Fizz plan hasn't changed in two years. All of these messages were received with the Fizz voicemail and had always been there.

Could these messages have been deleted without my knowledge or consent? I received no e-mails or texts or warnings whatsoever regarding this?

Is there a way for me to recover these messages?

I notice the Fizz voicemail has changed. Could my messages have been deleted when Fizz updated their voicemail?

Thanks a lot,

Best Answers

Answers

• Dreamer
    Options

Hello Mike, Hello Mathieu,

Thanks a lot to both of you for answering my questions.

I had made a quick search <voicemail lost messages> in the community hub, before posting my question, and I hadn't stumble on the link you posted (https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2621577/yes-we-have-a-new-voicemail-%F0%9F%A4%97/p1)

<> the old system, as well as archived messages, will be deleted on July 8, 2021.

That's... Incredibly bad. Did they send an e-mail about it? I don't think I would have missed this...

I may contact Fizz and see if my archived messaged can be recovered. If not, I've lost important information and may be about to change cell phone operator.

Thanks again for your help,

• Dreamer
    Options

Actually, I checked my mailbox and I had read that e-mail (I can see in my mailbox I opened it in the past), I must just have read the title and the 4 big points, and forget about it and move on.

I wish it had been in the e-mail's title or at the beginning... I just don't have time to read every newsletter in detail.

This discussion has been closed.