MY Account DOWN on Fizz.ca Website

Options
whitneyc
whitneyc Posts: 5 ✭✭

I just realised I posted this in the My Mobile section of forum, probably the wrong place so posting it here too. Basically if you log into the fizz.ca website then try to go to my account you basically get a 404 not found error, I have attached a screenshot, any help is very much appreciated. I need to add voicemail to my plan i have serious messages on there I need to access. Thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello whitneyc,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I have already replied to your previous post.
    Please read that and follow the instructions.
    If by any chance you till experience issues please contact our support team: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭
    Options

The error you are getting has nothing to do with your account. It is simply the web service to the Fizz portal that you cannot reach. Either it is offline, or your internet connexion to it cannot reach it.

Have you tried on a mobile phone (using its data plan)? if you get the same result, then it's a problem with Fizz' web site. They are quick to correct crashes.

• whitneyc
    whitneyc Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks to you both. I had tried on my laptop in normal mode and on mine and my partners phone on wifi and through fizz and bell mobile networks, none of them worked, but for some reason incognito mode on my laptop did. My partner is a web developer and he said its a bit odd it didnt work on multiple devices on different networks but did with incognito mode, but thanks anyway!

This discussion has been closed.