HELP - trying to move service & get 120 mb/s plan and everything is broken....

Options
clubs
clubs Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in Internet

tl;dr I can't make an appointment to move, I can't get the 120 mb/s plan, and there is no obvious way to receive support for this...

I am moving in early July. I set up a "Move" with Fizz weeks ago and got confirmation for an appointment. Fizz recently announced the 120 mb/s plan for the same price as the 60mb/s plan I currently have. I want to get the 120mb/s plan. I went into my account and had no option to edit my plan. I noticed other people were having trouble (on this forum), and though that it might be my pending appointment (July 3) that was causing problems. So, I cancelled my appointment, in hopes for then switching plans and rescheduling the appointment. That didn't work.

Now, not only can I still not get the 120 mb/s plan, I cannot book a new "move" appointment either. There is simply no option to do so. Instead, I tried to set up new service, and I got an error saying that "someone with Fizz already is at the address." Fizz chat is not helpful.

Can someone provide advice to get the 120mbs/ plan AND reschedule my move? Thank you!

EDIT: I have already used a browser without ad-block, etc.

EDIT 2: See photo for error when I try to edit anything for my internet service.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello clubs,

I am sorry to hear about this.
    I just verified your account and I can see that the adjust plan and moving buttons are both available to use from My plans > manage plan. 
    Please proceed with the plan change first after that start a new moving order. 
    If by any chance you still experience any issues please contact our support team: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,757 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

did you try to wait a day before rescheduling the appointment?

If this do not help, I am sorry to tell you that only the support can help you out :(

• PoBillard
    PoBillard Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

I have the exact same issue.

I had scheduled an appointment to install the internet at my new address. Then I noticed that the 120 mb/s was the same price as the 60 mb/s and wanted to make the switch but the option was not available. I cancelled my appointment thinking that I could then switch the plan and reschedule. Now I can neither switch the plan or reschedule...

To change the plan, I've read in the terms and conditions that 48h before the end of a cycle the account is blocked from making modifications. So I will change the plan once the new cycle begins.

Now to make another appointment for installation...there seem to be no solution or options. Did fizz gave up on live customer support?

Best,

P.

This discussion has been closed.