Club illico??

Options
Anita L.
Anita L. Posts: 9 ✭✭

Hi,

Received emails from Videotron, saying that "Vous etes maintenant abonne a Club illico!". Did I get these emails because of Fizz? If yes, I downloaded the Helix TV app and Club illico app, how do I register? It asks for ID and Password, the same ones for Fizz?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Anita,

I kindly inform you that the email is not from our side, and we don't have the option for Club Ilico. 
    Please reach us back if you encounter any other situation. Here you can find the ways to reach us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a great day!

-Adelina

Answers

• Anita L.
    Options

I don't have anything Videotron. Doesn't Fizz belong to Videotron?

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Yes they are below videotron but like the Whizz said they dont offert the club illoco.

Are you sure the mail is legit ? Its seem like a scam/fishing to me.

• Anita L.
    Options

I got 2 emails from Videotron, both say that I'm now subscribed to Club illico. They look real to me, they say now I can watch movies through Helix Tele. I downloaded the apps for that and for Club illico, but can't log in because I don't have login info. 😀

My son is with Fizz too. He downloaded TVA+ for the hockey, so I thought maybe because of that they offered me Club illico.

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

It could very well be that someone subscribed using your email by mistake, I get tons of those. Someone even one subscribed to Helix with my email while I was still a Vidéotron customer and their system never caught on that.

• Anita L.
    Options

Do you think I should call Videotron to let them know? I don't want them to charge me anything for services that I didn't ask for.

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

With just an email they can't charge you, but letting them know would be the right thing to do and keep that email so if they ever charge you (somehow) you'll have a proof of due diligence.

Then you will notice they either don't reply at all or do nothing and thus discover why "paying more for Videotron for support" is actually a ridiculous argument hahaha!

This discussion has been closed.