Fizz card never came..

Options
Bessey79
Bessey79 Posts: 3 ✭✭

It’s been 2 weeks. No tracking info. How do we follow up..

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Charles,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can see that your SIM card order from May 19th is stuck.

The address you used is correct but the order wasn't processed still. I invite you to place a new order for a 2nd SIM card and I will issue a refund request for the 1st one that you didn't receive.

You also have the option to buy one from Couche-Tard: https://fizz.ca/en/couche-tard-sim

Rest assured, I've also escalated this situation to our specialized team and they'll handle it for you in the shortest time possible, making sure to complete the previous order.

You will be notified by us via email once a solution has been found by them.
    You can check on the ticket's progress from your Fizz account under My settings->My tickets.

I'll also escalate the request for a refund of 11.50CAD to my supervisor and once the request is approved and the refund issued, you will receive the respective sum on your credit card in a few business days.

You'll also be able to see this under My plans-> Transaction history from your end:
    https://fizz.ca/en/transaction-history

Thank you very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

Follow up with Fizz by chat to explain the situation and issue a refund request.

They should invite you to get a new card in the meantime.

2 ways to do that:

• Bessey79
    Bessey79 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I am going with another provider. Please issue a credit. Not sure how orders are processed at Fizz but I paid for a SIM card and one should be sent. Doesn’t take a whole team to send out one in four hours to fix this issue. Koodo it is

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Options

Hello Charles,

I am sorry for the situation encountered. As my colleague explained to you above, the refund of 11.50$ for the sim card was processed. You will receive it in your bank account in a few business days.

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!
    Adelina

This discussion has been closed.