Moving sooner

Options
Jonreid
Jonreid Posts: 2 ✭✭

I moved earlier than anticipated and I cannot move my technician visit forward from June 1st. The new tenant at my old apartment is a Fizz customer, too, but she cannot install her internet/modem before my 'official' move on the first (she gets an error message stating that there is already a Fizz account at that address).

Is there any way around this?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,191 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jonreid,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

There no way around this since our system does not allow 2 internet services at the same address.

Rest assured, once your plan will be fully moved to your new address the person you mentioned will be able to move the service also to your old address.

Have a lovely day,

-Alex

Answers

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

If there is, it's not a "self-serve" option, I would suggest you contact Fizz directly or maybe "lend" her your old modem and hope she returns when done. Fizz really need to fix that address thing because it's ridiculous.

• Jonreid
    Jonreid Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Zenthar,

Thanks for your response.

I don't actually understand how I'm supposed to contact Fizz directly (they keep pushing me to the FAQ or to this message board). Is there even a phone number?

And yeah, as it is I can't use the internet from my own home, and I'm not necessarily interested in driving across town to lend someone my modem when I don't even have access.

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

It can be tricky, on the FAQ pages, you might see a green question mark bubble at the bottom right that will allow you to contact Fizz though WhatsApp, iMessage and/or Facebook, these are the only options, no phone number.

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options

Go here:

Then click on the green bubble with the question mark ?

This discussion has been closed.