Cannot choose options to move or change plan speed

Options
Gab
Gab Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Internet

Hi,

I had a moving date, but had to cancel it because I wanted to change my plan speed. (There was no buttons available to do these actions).

Now I lost my moving date and cannot setup a new one. (See screenshot below).

What do I have to do to get those actions available again ?

Thank you

I also see this when trying to change speed:

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,382 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Gab,

Thank you so much for your message. Checking your account, I notice you were able to contact us and we informed that there's just a bit of time needed for the system to process the cancelation entirely, before being able to set up a new moving appointment.

I see you already placed a new one, which you are also able to check from your account, under My plans - Manage Plan - Appointments! For all the necessary information on moving, you can also check our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-moving-how-do-i-change-my-address-my-home-internet-service

Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

Answers

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭
    Options

If I were you, I think I would chat with Fizz. It seems to bug because of the change

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

You could try using incognito mode or a different browser first (maybe also a browser on your mobile phone). If this fails, please contact Fizz support (My settings —> Contact Forms —> Green chat bubble). They can manually do everything for you. Hope this helps :)

Bonne chance.

This discussion has been closed.