Sim Card Not Work

Options
Zayd
Zayd Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello,

Yesterday I switched carriers and did my cell phone number transfer. It is currently the next day and my phone is not working. I even tried inserting my sim card in another phone and it still did not work. I called Virgin Mobile and it said that my phone is likely not locked, but my phone is currently saying Network: Not Available, Sim Not Provisioned, and I have no bars. My phone plan was activated because my credit card was charged, but I am not sure as to how I should proceed. Please help!!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Zayd ,

Apologies for the encountered issue.

I have verified your mobile plan and it appears to be indeed fully active and the transfer was made successfully, therefore there should not be any issues regarding the network access.

If your phone is showing a pop-up message stating that a network PIN unlock code is required or if the Carrier is not supported, the phone is indeed network locked. For more details, please take a look over:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unlock-my-phone

I suggest to test the sim card in a different phone as well to see if the issue will persist, meanwhile I suggest having your personal phone verified at a Virgin store dirrectly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good day.

Catalin

This discussion has been closed.