Your monthly payment for my cellphone failed

Rudy
Rudy Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello

I received an email for both of my lines with fizz indicating:

<<Update your payment method in your Fizz account.

OR

Make a credit card payment in order to release funds and allow for your Fizz payment to go through

IMPORTANT: You need to take action before 10 p.m. tonight.

Only one last attempt will be made after that delay to collect your monthly payment. Your service will unfortunately be suspended if the payment fails again.>>

However, I have no problem with my credit card or my bank, so it must be a problem with Fizz, so please Fizz solve this now

Thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,488 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Rudy,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

If your monthly payment fails, you will receive a notification to let you know, and you will need to take action before 10 PM that same night making a credit card payment in order to release funds and allow for your Fizz payment to go through.

Only one last attempt will be made between 10 PM and 11:59 PM on the day preceding your plan’s anniversary date to collect the amount due. If your payment fails once again, your plan will be suspended, and you will be notified. More details can be found here:https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

For the time being, the system still needs to try to charge you one more time as it already tried once and failed.

If the 2nd attempt also fails, then you'll be able to manually pay from My plans-> Manage plan-> Payment method.

There will be a button called Make my monthly payment there if that would be the case.

Thank you very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,118 ✭✭

Did you gat charge on your credit card ? If not just do a manual payment and you should be fine.

This discussion has been closed.