I ordered a new phone a few weeks ago and it hasn't shipped?

Options
Thehongs
Thehongs Posts: 2 ✭✭

I ordered a phone a few weeks ago, the delivery date was set for today but I didn't even get a tracking number or a shipment notification yet. Are they running behind ? Has anyone else phone taken his long ?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Thehongs,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can see that your phone order was confirmed on May 12th and indeed, the expected delivery date is set for today.
    However, as there is no tracking number yet it means that your order didn't reach the On route step so it could on its way to you right now.

In order to get more details, I'd recommend you contact PayBright to see if they have registered the order on their end while we investigate your case from our side as well:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-does-financing-paybright-work

If the order was successfully registered on their end, it should be updated soon on the page, no worries.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Thehongs
    Thehongs Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Paybright chat is telling me I have to go through Fizz to see the status of my shipment...

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Paybright lend you money they dont sell you a phone so its normal they dont know. But they can tell you if they give the money to Fizz or no. Fizz wont ship until they get the money.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

That’s indeed strange and should not happen. Try to reach out to fizz support via chat directly. They might be able to help you better there. Good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.