Internet down Montreal EST - PAT

Options
Adrian A. #25758
Adrian A. #25758 Posts: 32 ✭✭

Hello

I have no internet since last night around midnight. I’ve noticed the power button of the modem was red, then the modem rebooted; after that it was amber and another reboot... Right now all the lights are on but no internet.

Of course I’ve disconnected the power cable 2-3 times, but still no internet.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Adrian A.,

We're sincerely sorry to hear about this. I kindly wish to tell you that I checked your account and the plan is active and in good standing, there are also no maintenance works carried out in the area to affect the service. The modem appears online as well, however upon checking the Wifi connectivity, I'm receiving no information in my tools.

If you have your own router connected, please disconnect it and then perform a factory reset on your modem by pressing with a sharp object on the back of the modem on the button for about 10 seconds, then let the modem reboot itself. This will reset all the configurations you have made to your Wi-fi modem settings and the network password will be the one from your white sticker under Default pass key name.

Please test the service like this, without the router connected, to ensure the situation hasn't arised from this. If by any chance there's still an issue encountered, kindly reach out to us on any channel you'd prefer, so we can be able to further assist: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you so much for your understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana

This discussion has been closed.