Wi-Fi Internet Down

Options
Paige T.
Paige T. Posts: 2 ✭✭

Is anyone else in Montreal/Outremont/Mile End area experiencing a network outage?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kevin,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

Having checked in my tools, I can see that there is currently an incident reported in your area and this interferes with the network connection to that specific node. Rest assured, a team has been dispatched on-site to deal with this and remedy the matter as soon as possible.

As much as I would like to provide you with detailed information on this topic, bear in mind that only our technicians are aware of such details because everything depends on what they have to correct. However, I assure you that we're working to solve this with their help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

It's been down for me since 13h today. Fizz customer service has been pretty much useless: no estimate for when service will be restored.

• Nancy B. #40527
    Nancy B. #40527 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

Yes - mine is down too!! I think Videotron has an outage.

• felio
    felio Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Mine is down as well - since 3 PM. A customer service employee said that it would take beyond 4 hours to resolve. They don’t seem to be answering the Live Chats anymore either ... Just want to know an estimate of when it’ll be back on.

• Kotto
    Kotto Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

In TMR internet also is down

Hope the team will solve it ASAP

This discussion has been closed.