My data is not working

Shahrzad
Shahrzad Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi!

I have recently changed my operator to fizz. In the beginning there was not a problem in connecting to internet with my data, most recently when I turn on my data, there is a notification on my phone saying "sign in to network" . When I click on the notification, it brings a blank page. I don't know what to do I can't access to internet with my data. My operating system is Android.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Shahrzad,

Thank you so much for your message. I kindly wish to inform you that I checked your account and for your mobile plan, I notice that sadly all the data has been used up for the current payment cycle. You can also check this by going to My Plans >> Details.

If by any chance you don't wish to wait for your payment cycle to be renewed and need data right away, rest assured you can get data add-ons from My Plans >> Manage Plan >> Add-ons. They are available immediately, however please know they can only be used within your coverage zone.

For more information, you can check our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

Have a wonderful day!
    -Ioana

This discussion has been closed.