Modem not received

Options
emkah
emkah Posts: 1 ✭✭

I was supposed to receive my modem today between 5-8 pm and it didn't show up... Will it arrive later? Will it be rescheduled? I'm not too happy about that...

Best Answer

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

We are mostly clients, but you can try to contact Fizz using Facebook or Whatsapp. I think you can reschedule the appointment in the next 24-48 hrs. Tagging @Whizz to get their attention.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options

Hi emkah,
    I'm very sorry for any displeasure caused by his absence and I can assure you that this wouldn't have happened were it not for the large number of installation requests ordered in the recent weeks by other customers and the low number of available technicians to cover them all.
    Our technicians also have to follow a more rigorous protocol due to Covid-19.

We are currently facing a high volume of appointments. With the current pandemic, the appointments are spaced out to allow the technician to do all the necessary validations, this impacts our availability, among other things.

Having said that, you have the option of rescheduling your appointment at your earliest convenience starting with tomorrow by going to My plans-> Manage plan-> Appointments-> Reschedule.

More information on how you can do so are provided here:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

The calendar is the same one you used when you subscribed.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

This discussion has been closed.