Reactivation of account

Robinsonlesne
Robinsonlesne Posts: 1 ✭✭

My internet line got canceled because I miss a payment due to my credit card lost. I just changed my payment info and submit a new payment, i received a mail saying that my line is reactivated but I still don’t have internet... do you know the time it could take? Or if I need to do a special thing like reboot the box?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Robinsonlesne,
    I understand and I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're currently experiencing.

Would you kindly please unplug the coaxial cable from the coaxial outlet and the modem respectively, wait for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in the outlet first and then in the modem, then restart it?

Also, please perform a factory reset of the modem by using a sharp object to press on the small button in the orifice behind the modem for 15 to 20 seconds, then let the modem reboot itself and test the connection.

I checked on your account and on your connection signals where I can see that they are within the optimal parameters, with no package loss or broadcast congestion.

There is also no incident or maintenance work being performed in the area that could've caused the disruption.

More helpful details can be found here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

This discussion has been closed.