Merge 2 accounts

Options
LucaD
LucaD Posts: 24 ✭✭

My parents currently have each their own accounts, I was wondering if it was possible to put both their phones on 1 account and how to do it? And if this is possible will the person switching lose their upgrades had have to start back to level 1.

Thanks!

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

This is that Fizz support needs to look at. Please contact them (My plans —> Contact Forms —> Green Question mark). I do believe that one will lose their benefits as one account gets deleted.

What’s usually done is they transfer the number from one account to the other and close the other account down.

@Whizz fyi

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options

Hello LucaD,

Thank you for your question. Transfering a phone number from one Fizz account to another is not something allowed by the system. Once activated on an account, the numer remains linked to it. In case your parents wants to have their numbers on the same Fizz account, one of them has to unsubscribe and then activate the SIM card on the desired account, but with a new number. You can also find this information on our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/it-possible-transfer-my-plan-another-account

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you'll have a lovely day!

-Cecilia

This discussion has been closed.