Anyone else facing internet issue?

Rex
Rex Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Internet

Around 9PM on 23rd April, my home internet is getting slow, very slow, and death. I cannot open website even Google.com through any device is connected to the modem, I tried to connect to the modem via mobile app, sometime it says that "cannot connect your modem", troubleshooting cannot solved, I restart the modem but the issue presis. And always says "error" when I do the speed test in app. I tried restart modem again, and wait, and no luck, until now, 3 hours passed, no devices can open a web page, my Win10 says "connected, internet access", my phone is connected, but it just not working. My modem is dying? Or my home internet having an issue? I power off the modem and wait for a minute then power on it, no luck. What should I do? I connect to the Fizz modem via wifi.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Rex,
    I understand and I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience.

Having checked in my tools, I can see that there is currently an incident reported in your area and this interferes with the network connection to that specific node. Rest assured, a team has been dispatched on-site to deal with this and remedy the matter as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

For your information it is always a good practice to chat with Fizz since they can :

• verify if there is an incident or maintenance work carried out in your area affecting services.
    • check your account status
    • check your modem status:
      • if it works within optimal parameters. They can check for package loss or broadcast congestion.
      • if its signals are within functioning ranges
      • its history (like recent signal fluctuations).

• Rex
    Rex Posts: 3 ✭✭

And now my network is down again.

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

Nope, not on my side!

This discussion has been closed.