hi i received my sim almost 48 hours ago and since then ive tried everything possible to activate it. when i go on my fizz account it says its already activated but i cant make calls neither receive calls. my phone shows “no service” at all times.
Please try restarting your phone.
Your phone must:
1. Be unlocked: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-unlocked-phone
2. Be compatible with Fizz network: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/compatible-devices
3. cannot be blacklisted/reported stolen: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/lost-stolen-blacklist
If you do not have any signal, try changing the network settings on your phone:
- Android: Settings → Connections → Mobile networks → Network operators → Search networks → Automatic/Fizz
- iPhone: Settings → Operators → Automatic/Fizz
To help determine if there is a service or phone hardware issue, you can try swapping your SIM card with another phone.
You can check here for more troubleshooting tips: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-make-sure-my-mobile-service-working-properly
If the problem persists, you can Live chat with Fizz support:
1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Open the help link page mentioned above from Fizz Solution Hub.
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
i already tried all those options :(
Can you try the sim in another phone?
if you are sure your phone is unlock and support the network maybe you cellphone have a problem with the sim reading or the sim card is defective.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!