Confirm if data upgraded for my account

Options

I've tried to upgrade the data on my account a couple of times, from 1G to 3G, with no success. I just went into my account and changed my plan. Can you confirm if I'll have 3G of data on my next billing period ?

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,896 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Vasilios T.

Yes of course you can make a plan change. The change you make will take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

When is your renewal date? You must request any change at least 48 hours before your renewal.

To change your plan:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.

2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.

3. Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.

4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).

5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.

6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.

7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

If you already made a plan change, you should have received a notification (by text or email). You can also follow steps 1 to 3 to check that you have a pending plan change.

Important – any change to your plan must be made 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle. During those 48 hours, systems are frozen and no change can be made. You’ll therefore have to wait for the next payment cycle.

If you encounter any issues, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,096 admin
    Options

Hello Vasilios T.,

I had a look over your account and I can see that you haven't done any plan changes recently. Therefore, you will have to follow Fizzy's steps to do the plan change. 

If there's an error or you receive any messages that will not let you do the plan changes, please take a screenshot and contact our support department. To do that, also follow the steps that Fizzy provided. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one.

-Bogdan  

This discussion has been closed.