How long does it take before my account is back up and running?

Kiki1
Kiki1 Posts: 1 ✭✭

My payment was rejected, I fixed the issue, my account was frozen, and they have not yet unfroze the account despite numerous conversations back and forth. They won't let me pay and they won't tell me when my internet will be back, they won't even tell me why my wifi is not working right now. It has been 3 days without internet in the middle of a pandemic. Has anyone had a similar experience, and if so, how long did it take for you before you had wifi again? They refuse to even give me a timeline for how long it could take the problem to be resolved, so I'm looking at other internet providers at this point. I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me!

Best Answer

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Whizz, here is another payment issue.

Honestly, many people are complaining about payment issues. I myself was once on the unfortunate receiving end of payment problems when all my different card were rejected by the system for an unknown reason. However, in my case it was resolved in two days. It’s a pity because the service otherwise is great. There most be something up with the payment provider Fizz is using.

Having said that, once your payment is added successfully and you paid, the plan is usually reactivated within the hour.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello StefanM, 

We're looking into this matter and hopefully it will be soon solved. 

Thank you all for your understanding. -Corina

• Shantayue
    Shantayue Posts: 1 ✭✭

I am having tbe some issue ...I have been without internet gir 5 days now and all the keep telling me us hey issued a ticket nothing more..not how long it will be or snagging....very very frustrating!!

• Zolgonark
    Zolgonark Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have the same issue and I'm getting the same "your ticket is top priority" bull answer, this is day 4 now...cheers.

Not even willing to compensate for the moblie data used.

Text only customer support is the worst.

This discussion has been closed.