Fizz can't seem to find my new appartment when I try to move with internet

Options

On top of that I can't seem to be able to ask this to anybody from their team...

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Vincent P. #30772

It is possible that the map needs a postal code update. So you have no choice than to talk with a Fizz representative.

And the chat bubble is the best tool to reach Fizz.

To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big green question mark (?)
    3. Click it, a bubble will appear
    4. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo 
    5. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

ALTERNATIVELY, try leaving a message on Facebook Messenger, iMessage or Twitter private. The advantages of their tool are the management of waiting times and the ability to print (e.e. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records.

The "?" not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • try in incognito mode
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • to empty your cache
    • try with a different browser
    • try on another device

Think of my referral code if you don't have one 😉

Welcome and good luck!

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,110 admin
    Options

Hi Vincent,
    Thank you for letting us know about this situation.

If, during the moving order placing process, you're unable to locate the precise location/address where you wish to move your Fizz Home Internet plan, this could mean that the address in question is not eligible for installation there or it has not been added to our database.

In order to check on this further, we would need to know the full address(postal code included) and run a few tests.

This is not a private place to share the address, however, so I kindly invite you to contact us directly so we could verify this further.

You can contact us on Live chat by using any of our FAQs in the Solutions Hub, such as this one:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

You just need to access an FAQ(link) like the one above, scroll through it and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.

Clicking on it will reveal multiple contact options, including the Live chat which is at the very bottom.
    Here you can find more information about how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

• Vincent P. #30772
    Vincent P. #30772 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Yeah half the time the "chat bubble" isnt even there.. And it takes ages to get an answer...

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,110 admin
    Options

No worries Vincent, 
    You can use the Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp options as well to contact us and we will be back with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Andrei

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

@Whizz There is one point though, that has been pointed out by many people: The chat bubble is very buggy and getting into the connection is a game of luck. Can you please look into this??? After all, you are an online only company!!!

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

@Whizz Please fix the chat option. Many users are complaining about not being able to connect to the chat because the bubble doesn't appear!

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

You are right many people seem to have problem but the Facebook Messenger is a good option too in my opinion :)

This discussion has been closed.