nothing is working (internet, calls, text)

martin A. #23213
martin A. #23213 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in My Mobile

updated my payment info and now my phone does not work

have tried turning it off and on again.

worked the first time, but now not working again and have once again tried turning it off and on again, but no success

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,490 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Martin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can see that your plan was successfully paid for 5 days ago and it's active and running on our end.

Please turn ON Airplane mode and then turn it back OFF, turn ON Data roaming and then turn it back OFF, make sure you're connected to Fizz, turn OFF the Wi-Fi, make sure that your OS is up to date and if neither of these steps helps you out, please pop out the SIM card from your phone then pop it back in, restart the phone and then test your services again:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line

Our customer service is 100% digital which means that we communicate with our customers only via Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp Messenger, Live chat and e-mails.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Have a good one!

Andrei

Answers

• martin A. #23213
    martin A. #23213 Posts: 2 ✭✭

is there a number to contact someone?

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,997 ✭✭

Hi @martin A. #23213 ,

There is no number only chat but maybe the following is what happens to you, with the solution.

Have you updated what Fizz calls your "Payment Method" without re-associating it with your plans? This is a step that may be missing to activate everything, if you still do not have service after a few hours (up to 4h according to some customers).

Know that you absolutely must associate each plan you want to pay with this new card. The re-association does not happen automatically. So don't wait, here's how:

1. In your Fizz account, go to My profile.
    2. Click on Payment methods.
    3. Click on Add a payment method.
    4. Now go to My plans.
    5. For each of your plans, click on Manage my plan / payment method and associate this new payment method.
    6. Then select the obsolete payment method and click Delete..

Hope this helps you.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,997 ✭✭

In the event you ever want to chat with Fizz, here is how:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big green question mark (?)
    3. Click it, a bubble will appear
    4. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot
    5. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

ALTERNATIVELY, try leaving a message on Facebook Messenger, iMessage or Twitter private.

This discussion has been closed.