Transferring my number to fizz


I have a sim card from the public mobile, and I want to transfer my number to fizz. Should I buy a fizz sim card first? Or I can connect this existing sim card to the new carrier (fizz)?

Best Answer

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 10,204
    Accepted Answer

    Hi Erfan,
    As the other members said previously, yes, you would need a new Fizz SIM card unto which to transfer said number.

    Then, by using either the account number from Public Mobile or the phone's IMEI number, transfer your number from Overview-> Get started-> Mobile-> Activate a new SIM card and choose the Transfer a number to Fizz when prompted with the option.

    You can also see this and more in the link below:

    Thank you very much for your understanding.

    Have a good one!



This discussion has been closed.