A payment has been charged to my credit card for no reason

Options

Hi,

I have ordered my SIM card on janurary 12, 2021. I activated it on Februrary 26, 2021.

The problem is : i have been charged 50.59$ on Februrary 25, 2021... Before my line was activated. This payment does not appear on my Fizz account, but it does on my Mastercard account.

And I have also been charged 41.92$ on Februrary 26, 2021. This is the normal payment which appear on my Fizz account and is OK.

Why have I been charged 50.59$ and how can I be refund for this ?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,285 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello fredericveillette,

Apologies for the encountered issue.

I have verified your Fizz account and there is no registry of this amount. Do you or anyone else use the card on a different Fizz account? If not, please contact us directly by live chat through the link below to have the situation further.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good day.

Catalin

Answers

• cr0n
    cr0n Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Options

It should be okay by next month, if not you can always leave them a message on facebook messenger.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

A problem occur for all payement between the 27 and 28 feburary 2021. Im not sure if this event and yours is link or not but the Fizz seem to said their no charge on their side so you should contact your credit card provider and ask them to cancel the charge.

Have a nice day :)

This discussion has been closed.