Why was I charge twice for my mobile plan on my credit card?

I checked my on line credit card account and it shows that Fizz requested payment twice this month, February 27th and February 28th. I has received a message yesterday from Fizz stating that payment had failed. I went on Fizz, my account, checked credit card number in my Fizz account which was all good. I elected to re-enter my credit card number and make my re-entry the default credit card number and deleted my previous entry. All this was done today. Am I going to get charged twice for this month, is my account and payment method still going to be ok? I just checked my payment history on my Fizz account and it shows two payments, February 27th and February 28th, 2021. Why is that. It also shows that my mobile plan is good for another 28th days, can you help?

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Fizz seem to have a problem with payement this morning. The support should be full of call. Im sorry but you should wait and retry the support but im sure the team is aware of the problem. Have a nice day :)
  • I have the same problem, I received an email saying that the payment failed and when I checked it was done and approved twice...
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,808 admin
    Hello Jacques,
    Apologies for the unpleasant situation.
    I have verified the account on my end as well and I have created a ticket towards our technical team so they can have this situation corrected. Once they will provide a resolution, you will be informed by e-mail.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.