Why is TextMe app not working anymore with Fizz?

Options
FlatFizz
FlatFizz Posts: 35 ✭✭
The app was working fine before , now it seems if someone is trying to respond and text back to my Fizz number , the text is not received . Is Fizz blocking Textme now ?

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 888 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,

No, FIZZ isn't suppose to block your number.
    You only use your FIZZ data to use TextME, so you don't have a FIZZ number with FIZZ.

If you don't have SMS in your plan, you will receive SMS but you wont be able to send one.
    If you use call transfert, make sure you have enough minutes in your account. You have to know that when your are doing a call transfert, you use 2 times your minutes. So if you talk for 3 minutes, it will cost you 6 minutes.

Good luck
  • Anthony2
    Anthony2 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    Really? I didn't use textme any more because I have Fizz now. All these apps including Textme doesn't support short code sms from bank.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options
    Hello FlatFizz,
    We're sorry to hear you encountered this situation. I kindly wish to tell you that there's no blockage from our end regarding this. What we are able to recommend is to make sure the app is up-to-date, or try to uninstall it, then install it again.
    If there's still an issue after this, it will be needed to contact their customer support for further assistance, since they are able to provide the necessary troubleshooting steps for this app, depending on the situation. Should you need additional help on our end, for all the information on how we can be reached you can check our page:  https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    We appreciate your understanding!
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.