Nothing is working , why is that ?

Options
salomon B.
salomon B. Posts: 1 ✭✭
i just got the modem yesterday morning, when the technicien installed everything the wifi was working perfectly. As soons as i left my home & came back everything stopped working; i tried loading video, i tried loading twitter & other social media pages but nothing was working. I went on the fizz website to figure whats up with my fizz modem, i've unplugged the power cord from the modem, nothing worked, ive reset the modem, nothing worked. I contacted someone via imessage because for some reason the live chat doesnt work now, they said the ssame thing twice; ''Our specialized department confirmed us that there are some maintenance works in your area that affect your services. Unfortunately, there is no estimate time displayed, so we just have to wait and your services will be restored, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience.'' Its been 12hours nothing has changed i feel like this is the worst customer serive ive ever got, all im asking is the WHY my wifi is not working & WHY cant I make it work?

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello salomon,
    Apologies for the encountered issue.
    Regarding the internet service, as my colleague mentioned in the message you have quoted, there is a issue with the network grid and our technical team is working on having it solved. Once this issue is corrected, the service will be restored automatically.
    Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.