My credit card info is incorrect?

Options
Bojan T.
Bojan T. Posts: 5 ✭✭
The portal doesn't let me change my credit card info. When I try to change it, it tells me that the credit card is already associated with my account but the expiry date is incorrect.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Bojan

Please follow Lieux's advice and ensure that you are following these steps.
    Someone else did report the same problem, so there could be a system bug.

Here are the steps to update a payment method, and associate it to your plans:

1. In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
    2. Click on Payment methods.
    3. Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
    4. Now make your way to My plans.
    5. For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    6. Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.
    7. After updating the payment method with the new card, find the button "Make payment now". Click it to make manual payment and your service will be restored within 2 hours.

If the problem persists, you can contact customer support by chat from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Bojan T.
    Bojan T. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    Your system doesn`t let me to register my credit card beacuse it says that it has already been associated to my account. I have opened an urgent ticket with your technical department because the issue is at your end. Now I find myself without an active line and I am in the middle of the hiring process. I am very dissapointed with your service and how this whole thing is setup. I am appalled by your technical limitation on basic issues such as credit card expiry date. I will be looking at switching providers.
    2nd reply:
    Since you have now disabled the option for me to reply, I need you to reactivate my line immediately as I am currently in the hiring process and I cannot allow to miss any job opportunities. I have taken screen shots of all my conversations in case I need to submit them for an official complaint. While I do appreciate your apology, this is not what will get me a new job. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.