where's the invoice?

Options
I got a call from a friend from Romania that he's getting calls from me. I checked the call history and didn't find any calls that I made to him ever. Whenever I wanted to talk to him I called him on whatsapp. He got a call from last night at around 2:30 am our time (9:30 am Romania time) and about 17 min later he called me but when he realized that here might be the middle of the night (2:47 am) he hanged. I have a do not disturb on during the night anyway. He got another call from me last week as well and I don't have either of them on my phone history.
I realized that you don't send or put on my account web page the invoice with a list of calls incoming or outgoing. Is it possible to get that? At least, could you please verify what is going on? If I tried to make a call to Romania I got a message that I'm not allowed to make such call, as it is normal. So even if by mistake I was trying to make a call to such number, it would not normally pass. So how come he's getting calls from my number?

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Options
    Hello Florian,
    If the situation persists, I kindly invite you to contact us on Live Chat in order to help you further.
    Here you can find how to reach us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Have a great day!
    Adelina
This discussion has been closed.