Why am i receiving SMS as emails?

Options
I've had fizz since beta. Since yesterday some sms now go to my inbox. They don't appear in messages. The answer already in this forum is worthless because it refers to customer support.

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi David,

I believe Fizz does not offer this option. How many of your contacts are sending you email instead of SMS? Ask them if they are accidentally sending directly to your email, instead of SMS to text your phone number.
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the question
  • Matthew A. #24717
    Matthew A. #24717 Posts: 375 ✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like you will need to contact customer support because I guess that resolved the problem.
  • Khaled J.
    Khaled J. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    There is no customer support in Fizz.. They only good in charging your credit card without notification!!!
  • Juan G. #29462
    Juan G. #29462 Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Options
    That’s weird. I have friend who has fizz since beta, but no messages go to email!
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe there is an option like that on fizz account?
  • Samuel C. 64723
    Samuel C. 64723 Posts: 166 ✭✭
    Options
    That’s odd. Try resetting your phone. Remove the sim and reinsert.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,104 admin
    Options
    Hello Khaled,
    Apologies for this situation that you found yourself in.
    You can find our contact methods over the link https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us and contact our support department directly.
    As for your payment, keep in mind that once you subscribe to Fizz you agree to the recurrent payment which will be tried and done 24 hours before your payment cycle as stated on the service agreement.
    I suggest you check the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work for additional information about how the payment cycle works.
    Have a nice day.
    Nicolae Bogdan
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Options
    David

Are you referring to SMS / emails from your contacts or directly from Fizz?

If you are talking about notifications from Fizz, you should be able to change the settings via your account profile. Go to the settings at the bottom and make the adjustments there.
This discussion has been closed.